The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Fixtures

Liviforever
    Liviforever

December Fixtures Empty December Fixtures

Post by Liviforever Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Feeling full of the joys after our win on Sat so thought i'd look at our Dec games, as always it's a lot of games flung in around the festive period, then we go on a 3 weeks Winter break. So quite an important Month for getting ourselves in a good position before the break.

None of these game are unwinnable for us, Aberdeen away is prob the toughest, but they're a bit up and down form wise too and there for the taking if we're on our game. St Mirren away could be a tough one too, they're like us and have got most of their points at home, Motherwell pumped them 3-0 there in their last home game though so they're not unbeatable at home.

The win against Killie makes our away draw at Tynnie better looking, hopefully we can keep that run going and stay unbeaten in Dec, another couple of wins would be good too.

A Heart of Midlothian D 1-1

H Kilmarnock W 3-0

A St Mirren

H Ross County

A Aberdeen

H Hibernian

Trying to be sensible here and not getting carried away by our first win in nine games, St Mirren away a draw would be the least we should want, and hopefully a win, but i'd be happy enough to get the draw there.

County at home should be looking for a win there, they'll be smarting at getting humped 4-1 at home by us but I still think we can do them over again.

Aberdeen away will be tricky, a lot depends on how we play, we were by far the better team at home against them but still ended up losing the game, but I really don't think they are as good as last season so no reason we can't beat them this time. Again a draw would be a decent result though.

Hibs at home is another one we should be looking to win, we should've beaten them in the away game, they're still shite in defence, even with Jack Ross taking over, you can still see a vulnerability there, good on the attack though. But it's at home and they wont fancy it at all, the plastic pitch will also be in their heads, and Holt will be smarting at that cheating runt Allen saying he was entitled to go down for the penalty, and it wasn't cheating, so lets get it right up them.

So i'd say we're looking at 8 points on top of the 4 we've already got, to make it a very good month for us going into the Winter break, putting us on 26 points. Which would only be 4 points less than last season at this stage.

Mon Livi, you can do it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

December Fixtures Empty Re: December Fixtures

Post by Liviforever Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pm

St Mirren away went as expected, just need a home win against County and Hibs now, and a draw up at Aberdeen.

Think I can safely say we wont get an away win up there the way we leak goals after taking 2 goal leads. Trick would be to keep it at 0-0 till injury time and hit them with a sucker punch, just so we don't have enough time to bottle it.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:45 pm

So far so good as results have gone exactly as I predicted, just leaves a draw away to Aberdeen and a home win against Hibs and it'll have been the perfect December for us. santa

H Kilmarnock W 3-0

A St Mirren D 3-3

H Ross County W 4-0

A Aberdeen

H Hibernian

8 points from 4 games so far, and sitting in sixth place, only a point behind Killie now too.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:44 pm

H Kilmarnock W 3-0

A St Mirren D 3-3

H Ross County W 4-0

A Aberdeen L 2-1

H Hibernian W 2-0

11 points in Dec, a point down from my estimate but still a very good total. Even though we're 5 points down from this time last season, I think we're looking a lot better going into the winter break with a win. Our home form has really picked up, if we could just eke out a few away wins we'd maybe even stay 5th and close the gap on 4th.

Would love a Scottish cup run too, we came close to getting to Hampden in the League cup, lets push it a step further in the Scottish and get to at least a semi final.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm