The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Livi v Killie

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi v Killie Empty Livi v Killie

Post by Liviforever Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Heads out the clouds and back down to league business again on Wed night.

Will we start with Robbo after his magnificence on Sun, or rest him up for the first of the double header against the sheep, Reilly seems to be his like for like replacement.
    Be interesting to see if Longridge comes into the team too, or if Brown will come back in as that's his suspension served, it looks like Serrano has dropped out of Martindale's starting selection. Other than that it'll prob be the same again.

Don't know what to expect from Killie, they're really up and down this season, but we need to be beating them to hopefully close the gap on Aberdeen going into our games against them. The ref had a big influence in the last result against them and i hope our players are still annoyed at losing that game, and go into this to make things right. Mon the Lions, lets win this and make it 12 in a row unbeaten. bounce
    Troy

Livi v Killie Empty Re: Livi v Killie

Post by Troy Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Hopefully the euphoria from Sunday has calmed down now.Back to the bread and butter stuff.Were at home and with the momentum being with us id hope the players can rise again with another good performance. Dont think there will be too many changes if any.Killie will still pose a threat despite their indiferent form of late.But as you say its another chance to extend our magnificent run.I wish Davie and the lads the best of luck.Do it Livi.🦁.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:55 pm

We are better than them but need to go out & prove it.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:23 pm

Slight change to the lineup tonight,understandable. Cracking bench if we need them.Big chance for Reilly. Tough game,but one we can win.Mon the Lions.🦁 👍.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Disappointed we aren’t ahead. Disappointed with the failure of the Livi commentary... Killie lads have been ok but completely wrong about Pittman’s “horrendous challenge” - he clearly played the ball and only makes contact cause Findlay is late and plants his foot where Pittman’s is going.

Need to take our chances second half cos I have a feeling Killie will get at least 1 on the break

Last edited by Bertie Bassett on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:45 pm

Should be a couple of goals up from all the set pieces we've had. Reilly hasn't been as good as Robbo yet, but it's his first start for us. Pittman should've also done better with a chance in their box. Hopefully we get our usual quick start in the 2nd half and score the opener, then it's 3 points easy, Kilmarnock offer no threat at all.
    If not we'll need to get the big guns on, Sibbs and Robbo.

Our commentary picked a fine time to feck up too, having to listen to the 2 Killie guys is doing my head in, they talk complete shite with their Killie tinted specs on, like listening to North Korea tv.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:41 pm

Brilliant end to the game. Good strike from Kabia even if the deflection beat the keeper, it should be his goal as the shot was on target, regardless of the Killie Pies in the commentary booth.... they bugged me more second half than they had in the first... brilliant anticipation & finish from Pitts for the second.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Was actually preparing to post suggesting that was points dropped after dominating again.But hey,what do i know😂.Great subs from Davie again and the desire to fire on and get the win was magnificent from the lads.The seeth coming from those Killie commentators at the end was priceless.Please LFC Live, dont let that happen again.Absolutly ear bleeding stuff from the three stooges. Any way 12 in a row is music to my sore ears.Well done lads and yes thoughrally deserved. Whos next.🐑.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:02 pm

Yeah the right result in the end, made us wait for it but got there. Worst Killie team i've seen, all they had was a blooter and hope up the pitch, which came off for them 2 or 3 times, can't remember them ever being so bad.
    Was actually resigning myself to a draw again, Livi don't half love late goals against Killie, and once the first went in it was game over anyway, but good seeing Pittman mark his 250th game with a goal, and 3 points. Well played by young Kabia too for the opener, had just said i hadn't noticed him since he came on and he pops up and scores. lol!

So we move on to 12 in a row now, and closed the gap on both Hibs and Aberdeen, lovely jubbly. cheers cheers cheers
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Only drawback from this amazing run we're on, is it's a waste of time betting on us, my son in law to be likes sticking on the odd bet while watching us play, but the odds are absolute shite for us. Although he could've got decent odds if he'd stuck something on us getting over 9 corners, think we got 10 but it seemed like 15. Laughing

Thought Kabia was going to be one for next season at the earliest, and we'd maybe give him the odd sub appearance to break him in gently, but he's got off to a flyer, almost scoring against Celtic and getting Broon sent off, then scoring last night and getting us the 3 points. Martindale looks like being onto a real gem with this signing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am