The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Referees

orco
    orco

Referees Empty Referees

Post by orco Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:30 am

I see that the two Queen of the South players who were sent off v Alloa on Saturday have had their red cards downgraded to yellows.  The ref in this case was none other than Greig Aitken. The man is a waste of space.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Referees Empty Re: Referees

Post by Liviforever Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:21 am

Liviforever wrote:Not Premiership but thought it was interesting anyway, and concerns a ref that is an old friend of ours. Greg Aitken sent off 3 QotS players today, must've been confused and thought they were Livingston players.

orco wrote:I see that the two Queen of the South players who were sent off v Alloa on Saturday have had their red cards downgraded to yellows.  The ref in this case was none other than Greig Aitken. The man is a waste of space.

I thought it was 3, still ridiculous he got 2 red cards wrong.

Some amount of card happy refs going about, then you get the one that lets Boyle away with diving against County.
    Sad thing is, Boyle cheated twice, two blatant dives, and gets awarded with a place in the SPFL team of the week, fecking joke.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:39 am

Liviforever wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:Not Premiership but thought it was interesting anyway, and concerns a ref that is an old friend of ours. Greg Aitken sent off 3 QotS players today, must've been confused and thought they were Livingston players.

orco wrote:I see that the two Queen of the South players who were sent off v Alloa on Saturday have had their red cards downgraded to yellows.  The ref in this case was none other than Greig Aitken. The man is a waste of space.

I thought it was 3, still ridiculous he got 2 red cards wrong.

Some amount of card happy refs going about, then you get the one that lets Boyle away with diving against County.
    Sad thing is, Boyle cheated twice, two blatant dives, and gets awarded with a place in the SPFL team of the week, fecking joke.

Even worse if it was 3. But that's Greg Aitken for you. I'm no lover of John Hughes but his comments about Martin Boyle at the weekend were spot on. I'll be watching him closely on Saturday. I hope the ref will too.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Lewis Ferguson for Aberdeen is another Greg Aitken booking rescinded on appeal, how many of these does Aitken get away with before his incompetence gets noticed, and he gets downgraded from officiating in the top league?

Yeah i know, rhetorical question, feckall ever comes of refs being useless pr!cks, worst that would happen is put down to Championship games for a week or two, but doubtful of that happening to Aitken for 3 or 4 rescinded cards, would have to be against the erse cheeks before there would be enough heat on them to care how shite he is.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:45 pm

The man is a menace and an incompetent one at that. It's folks livelihoods he's playing with here.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:34 pm

Absolutely dreading getting him in any of our last games.Trying to think if I've seen a more incompetent official in all my time as a football fan.Im struggling.😭
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun May 02, 2021 1:46 pm

Well that one yesterday can get added to Orco's list of useless feckers. Some blatantly wrong decisions by him, and some others he just wasn't paying attention to.

The latter were the 2 balls kicked AT Pitts from the Aberdeen free kick, was so obv their player was just trying to get Pitts booked, Pittman had his back turned walking away and the boy aimed it at him, then moved forward to where it had come off him to kick it at him again, for one thing it wasn't in the right place and should have been moved back, so how the feck can the ref book Pitts, and secondly if he'd been paying attention he'd have seen that they were deliberately aiming it at him both times and Pittman not actually standing over it trying to block him.

Then Sibbs being kicked after walking away from the Aberdeen player, booking Sibbs but either not noticing their player aiming a kick at him, or just not bothering, by the book that's a red card, and wasn't even given a yellow.

The ball kicked off an Aberdeen player going out for a corner gets a goal kick, totally bewildering how he never saw it as a corner to us. Hand ball for a penalty ignored.

Sure there was more but those are the ones i was annoyed at the most.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content