The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Final Five League Games

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Final Five League Games Empty Final Five League Games

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:59 pm

April
    Sat 10th- Celtic A
    Wed 21st- Hibs A

May
    Sat 1st- Aberdeen H
    Wed 12th- Sevco H
    Sat 15th- St Johnstone A

Looks a bit daunting but we've earned our place in the top 6, so it's just as tough a prospect for the other teams having to play against us.

I feel we can get at least a draw against Celtic away, we were the better team the last time we played them there and got back to back draws against them too, so we can go into that game full of belief. Celtic have nothing to play for now too.

Hibs away is another one we've a good record since coming back up, plenty draws, and a 3-0 win in our last game there, again a point or three is not beyond us. Another game where there is prob little incentive for Hibs, depending on results from the first post split game Hibs could have 3rd place sewn up.

Aberdeen home is huge, hopefully we could even be going into this game with the chance to get above them, mouth watering fixture.

Sevco at home is prob our best chance to get a win over them, we've drawn our first game here, and came close to a second draw till the 87th min, hopefully they're just interested in the Scottish cup too, still going to be tough, they're the best team by a mile this season.

Finally St Johnstone, reckon this could be a dead rubber for them by the final league game of the season, hopefully we'll be too far ahead of them to catch us, but prob still an important game for us, trying to stay/get 4th place.

All to play for still, if we manage to stay 5th ahead of St Johnstone i'll be delighted, 4th place i'll be ecstatic, don't want to contemplate 6th (i'll leave that for Bertie and Troy, both of them are half glass half empty guys) lol! , but still a brilliant accomplishment getting back to back top six places. Mon the Lions, lets get that 4th place European spot. bounce
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Final Five League Games Empty Re: Final Five League Games

Post by Auld Nick Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Just to prove the point.... I think we are more likely to finish 6th than 4th but I’d be delighted by a second successive 5th
    Troy

Post by Troy Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:08 pm

Half glass empty,aye right L/F.I said at the start of the season that 10th place was what I was expecting hopefully.I realise we've punched well above our weight again.Ive lost count of the amount of times commended you on your opptomism.Dont know about Bertie but I usually bow to realism at certain times of the season.For me I'm delighted that we've got ourselves in this position,and regardless of where we finish it's been a terrific season for us.And hopefully a favourable conclusion.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:39 pm

4th place playing in Europe next season, and winning the Scottish cup.

Final Five League Games Sky10

Final Five League Games Believ10
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am

😂😂😂👍🦁.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Ahh... but “Reach For The Sky” in a different context would have you arrested...

Final Five League Games 1997367797-beb12b2cbeb3f09e5569d1b0c1e7f086

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:36 pm