The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Championship opinions

Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Championship opinions  Empty Championship opinions

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Would be interested to hear your general thoughts and opinions on the other teams/fans in the league, as I saw something similar on another forum.

Alloa - sound cunts
    Cowdenbeath - angry cunts from Fife, not the brightest. Sympathise with the huns.
    Dumbarton - not bad cunts. Most of them probably have a membership with the National Trust or Historic Scotland.
    Falkirk - angry cunts. Don't seem to like Livi very much. A lot of them drive BMWs.
    Hearts - cunts with shite haircuts and shite patter. A lot of them are bald as well, and also sympathise with the huns. High pikey ratio.
    Hibs - chavs. Cunts are obsessed with talking about scrapping and generally look like mutants. Celtic-lite.
    QOS - elederly cunts, especially that wank with the rattle. None of them wear replica tops, but loads have scarves. Boring unionist weirdos.
    Raif - embarrassing Fife cunts. Group of middle-aged baldy men with their tops shouting 'Get intae thum' in the top row on Saturday. Thick as fuck.
    Rangers - just plain cunts, I'm afraid.

Livi - pure contempt for anything or anyone not associated with LFC (especially myself), quite angry and a lot of you/them drive either a Ford Focus or a Ford Mondeo. A lot of them divided like apartheid.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Championship opinions  Empty Re: Championship opinions

Post by Liviforever Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Dumbarton and Alloa fans are decent, Raith seem ok too, think they've just about got over us taking their 3 best players after humping us 4-0.  Laughing

Rangers are vile, not really got issues with any others apart from Falkirk and Cowden who seem to dislike us intensely. Cowden seem to hate everyone though, they are an angry bunch.

I visualize QoS fans in tackety boots and flat caps, think it's that rattle that does it.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:41 pm

I'd like to change to my opinion: I think they're all a bunch of bitter diddy cunts.

Happy new year to all Livi fans, I hope fans of other clubs have a horrible one.
    Whitburn Vale
    Whitburn Vale

Post by Whitburn Vale Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Happy New Year to all my fellow livi fans too,lets hope we've all got our club still to support by this time next year

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 am