The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Liviforever
    Liviforever

SPFL Premiership Prediction League - Page 5 Empty Re: SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Post by Liviforever Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Saturday 15th February

Heart of Midlothian 1-2 Hamilton Academical

Motherwell 1-1 St Mirren

Rangers 2-2 Livingston

Ross County 1-3 St Johnstone

Sunday 16th February

Aberdeen 1-4 Celtic

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

SPFL Premiership Prediction League - Page 5 Empty Re: SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Post by Auld Nick Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Saturday 15th February

Heart of Midlothian 2-1 Hamilton Academical (a must win for Hearts... wonder if Halks is regretting it)

Motherwell 2-1 St Mirren

Rangers 2-0 Livingston

Ross County 1-1 St Johnstone

Sunday 16th February

Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Financially he wont be, must have quadrupled his wages at Hearts. Wont be enjoying it much being bottom of the table though.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Accies up 2-0, and down to 10 men again, think that's their 8th red card this season. Looking grim for Hearts, you'd have to fancy Accies managing to survive again, they're bloody experts at it, really don't see Hearts getting out of this unless they can beat St Mirren in their next game.

Would be a big loss in revenue to Livi not having them in the top flight, but on a banter level, it's fecking hilarious.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Good fight back to get a draw which keeps them in the hunt to survive but I am astonished at how bad a side they are. They really ought to be much better than they are.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Liviforever wrote:Saturday 15th February

Heart of Midlothian 1-2 Hamilton Academical-0 pts

Motherwell 1-1 St Mirren-postponed

Rangers 2-2 Livingston-0 pts

Ross County 1-3 St Johnstone-0 pts

Sunday 16th February

Aberdeen 1-4 Celtic-1 point

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian-0 pts

Total=1 point

Bertie Bassett wrote:Saturday 15th February

Heart of Midlothian 2-1 Hamilton Academical (a must win for Hearts... wonder if Halks is regretting it)-0 pts

Motherwell 2-1 St Mirren-P-P

Rangers 2-0 Livingston-1 point

Ross County 1-1 St Johnstone-2 pts

Sunday 16th February

Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic-2 pts

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian-0 pts

Total=5 pts

Liviforever - 89
    Bertie Bassett-83

Couple of bonus points for correct scores and a terrible set of predictions from me making this a blinding weekend for you Bertie, makes it a bit more interesting now too.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Still, 6 points is a lot to make up
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Friday 21st February

St Mirren 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Saturday 22nd February

Aberdeen 2-0 Ross County

Hamilton Academical 1-1 Motherwell

Hibernian 2-3 Livingston

Sunday 23rd February

St Johnstone 0-2 Rangers

Celtic 3-1 Kilmarnock
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Friday 21st February

St Mirren 2-2 Heart of Midlothian

Saturday 22nd February

Aberdeen 2-0 Ross County

Hamilton Academical 1-2 Motherwell

Hibernian 2-0 Livingston

Sunday 23rd February

St Johnstone 1-2 Rangers

Celtic 3-1 Kilmarnock
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:34 pm

Wondering how much the midweek cup games will impact on the weekend's results. There were hard fought games that went to ET, that has to drain the players.

Hearts will be hoping this game tonight passes the pitch inspection, with St Mirren having such a draining game against Motherwell midweek.

Accies & County will be the same, they have to take adv of their opponents having midweek cup games going to ET.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:36 am

Liviforever wrote:Friday 21st February

St Mirren 2-1 Heart of Midlothian p-p

Saturday 22nd February

Aberdeen 2-0 Ross County-0 pts

Hamilton Academical 1-1 Motherwell-1 point

Hibernian 2-3 Livingston-0 pts

Sunday 23rd February

St Johnstone 0-2 Rangers-0 pts

Celtic 3-1 Kilmarnock-2 pts

Total=3 pts

Bertie Bassett wrote:Friday 21st February

St Mirren 2-2 Heart of Midlothian-p-p

Saturday 22nd February

Aberdeen 2-0 Ross County-0 pts

Hamilton Academical 1-2 Motherwell-0 pts

Hibernian 2-0 Livingston-0 pts

Sunday 23rd February

St Johnstone 1-2 Rangers-0 pts

Celtic 3-1 Kilmarnock-2 pts

Total=2 pts

Liviforever - 92
    Bertie Bassett-85
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 am

Missed the Motherwell v St Mirren game tonight, fancied St Mirren to get something from it too, great result for us in our quest to catch Motherwell.

Motherwell1-2 St Mirren

Looking like Hearts and Accies for the bottom 2 this season, hoping Arbroath make the play offs, and would be rooting for them to win them for back to back promotions into the Premiership.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Liviforever wrote:hoping Arbroath make the play offs, and would be rooting for them to win them for back to back promotions into the Premiership.

In that possibly unlikely scenario - I wonder if they'd be tempted to go full time?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Durnford wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:hoping Arbroath make the play offs, and would be rooting for them to win them for back to back promotions into the Premiership.

In that possibly unlikely scenario - I wonder if they'd be tempted to go full time?

Or risk doing a Brechin in the Championship, become the whipping boys and go straight back down. They'd have a hefty profit from their time in the Premiership though, but the dent to their confidence absolutely ruined Brechin, and they've never recovered (looking like dropping out of the SPFL altogether). So a bit risky if Arbroath did the same and didn't try to strengthen their squad with some decent quality players.

Dick Campbell is a wily old fox right enough, they'd maybe shock a few teams, thinking they'd be easy meat.

Ayr Utd are another one i'd quite like to see coming up, mainly because I think we'd win all our games against them and their fans are as bad as St Mirren for being moaning faced windae lickers. Laughing
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Tuesday 3rd March

Hibernian 3-1 Heart of Midlothian

Wednesday 4th March

Kilmarnock 1-1 Aberdeen

Livingston 1-0 Celtic

Motherwell 1-2 Ross County

Rangers 2-0 Hamilton Academical

St Mirren 2-1 St Johnstone
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:04 pm

Tuesday 3rd March

Hibernian 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Wednesday 4th March

Kilmarnock 1-2 Aberdeen

Livingston 0-2 Celtic

Motherwell 1-0 Ross County

Rangers 4-0 Hamilton Academical

St Mirren 2-2 St Johnstone
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Got that Hearts scoreline the wrong way around, otherwise prefect prediction. Hope to feck I don't do the same with the Livi score. Laughing
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Liviforever wrote:Tuesday 3rd March

Hibernian 3-1 Heart of Midlothian-0 pts

Wednesday 4th March

Kilmarnock 1-1 Aberdeen-1 point

Livingston 1-0 Celtic-0 pts

Motherwell 1-2 Ross County-0 pts
    -
    Rangers 2-0 Hamilton Academical-0 pts

St Mirren 2-1 St Johnstone-0 pts

Total=1 point

Bertie Bassett wrote:Tuesday 3rd March

Hibernian  2-1 Heart of Midlothian-0 pts

Wednesday 4th March

Kilmarnock 1-2 Aberdeen-0 pts

Livingston 0-2 Celtic-0 pts

Motherwell 1-0 Ross County-1 point

Rangers 4-0 Hamilton Academical-1 point

St Mirren 2-2 St Johnstone-1 point

Total=2 pts

Liviforever - 93
    Bertie Bassett-87
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Saturday 7th March

Aberdeen 1-1 Hibernian

Celtic 3-0 St Mirren

Hamilton Academical 1-1 Kilmarnock

Heart of Midlothian 1-1 Motherwell

St Johnstone 1-2 Livingston

Sunday 8th March

Ross County 1-3 Rangers

Dunno if the results i'd want to happen is subconsciously affecting my judgement here. Laughing
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:26 pm

Saturday 7th March

Aberdeen 2-1 Hibernian

Celtic 3-0 St Mirren

Hamilton Academical 1-2 Kilmarnock

Heart of Midlothian 2-1 Motherwell

St Johnstone 2-2 Livingston

Sunday 8th March

Ross County 0-3 Rangers
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat May 16, 2020 12:45 pm

Dont know if anyone else caught this earlier in the week,but Hamilton Accies have suspended sales of season tickets until further notice due to the ongoing situation with Covid 19 and the continuing uncertainty with Scottish football.Some suggesting that others may follow and that they wont be the last.Dont know what to make of this.Be interesting to hear your thoughts guys.Stay Safe.T.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat May 16, 2020 2:25 pm

Haven't got mine as there is such uncertainty on fans being able to actually attend games, let alone when football would be able to resume. Social distancing rules don't give us much hope of seeing mass events such as football, TV games only may have to be how football will be able to resume, so what point would a ST be when you aren't able to attend live games!

I mentioned this when ST sales were announced, only folk I can see buying them are the ones able to afford blind loyalty to the club, supporting it even when it isn't likely we'll actually get to go to games. I'm happy to write off this season missing 5 home games on my ST, but i'm not just buying one when it isn't possible to attend a game, and i'd be wary of going even if they announced it was ok, as i'm in a high risk category with my immune system supressed.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Yeh tottally understand where your coming from L/F.Ive already writen off this season as well as i guess many others have.I havent renewd either but will eventually if only to keep the same seat ive sat in for the last 25 years.But would say that many of our supporters like yourself have underlying health problems that would make them think twice about renewing amidst all this uncertainty.Fortunatly parting with 300 quid is not a problem for me but i can tottally understand for some others the reluctance to part with theirs when no one has a clue when normality will resume if and when we are allowed to do so.The club have told me ive got until June 30th if i want to keep my seat that i so cherish and dont want to give up so i guess my blind loyalty will be sorely tested in the coming weeks as will many others.But the Accies scenario makes me think,hold on lets wait and see if others including ourselves follow suite.T.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Yeah, not a good time to be renewing at the moment. I have potential “underlying health issues” too but haven’t even remotely been ill so far.

Watched Dortmund give Schalke a 4-0 drubbing today as the Bundesliga resumed. Hopefully the R number will stay down & some kind of normality resumes soon.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun May 17, 2020 1:35 am

I see on the bbc website there's talk of playing games at Hub grounds, and most teams will be playing at neutral grounds for home games (except if you're Celtic or The Rangers). This idea got quickly shut down in England, really hope it gets the same response up here, terrible idea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52667320

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-footballs-13-potential-hub-22036893?fbclid=IwAR3pA-qxPcs7OckD7Kh3pSx54zC22JB_Sfpby07fBvAqv1GHKtZvWsiKZ_g

TYNECASTLE: Hearts, Livingston.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am