The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Durnford

SPFL Premiership Prediction League - Page 6 Empty Re: SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Post by Durnford Mon May 18, 2020 12:46 pm

It would need to be a ground that could stand up the the wear and tear of being played on four or five times a week. As far as I am aware there's only one ground in the Lothian's that fits that bill.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

SPFL Premiership Prediction League - Page 6 Empty Re: SPFL Premiership Prediction League

Post by Auld Nick Mon May 18, 2020 7:50 pm

It’s all over now anyway, well until Budge comes up with a recon plan anyway
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed May 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Reconstruction back on the plate, and Budge still using that legal threat in her statements.

Reminds me of the True Grit film with John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn, the young lass Mattie Ross hired him to avenge the murder of her father and track down the man guilty of murdering him. Anyway, she constantly used the threat of legal action from lawyer Daggett, whenever she wasn't getting what she wanted.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 pm

I will not be surprised to see reconstruction happen, I don’t think anyone in the top division wants to lose out on the maroon pound.

That said I wouldn’t be surprised to see it rejected.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:39 pm

So does anyone know how this virtual season ticket will work - if we renew our existing one will this also include the virtual season ticket or will we have to pay extra?

Also, as far as I can see, it only covers supporters for home games; is there a pay-per-view option for away games?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Suppose you could just renew one ST per household and all watch the game together, if you are a bit hard up after this Covid shutdown. Then get a half ST in Jan when you're more likely to be able to go to games. Also reading there will be a cut off point once clubs have reached the same number of ST to last season, for viewing virtually. What fucktard came up with that idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm