The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Steelmen v Lions.

Troy

Steelmen v Lions. Empty Steelmen v Lions.

Post by Troy Fri May 03, 2024 10:16 am

Might as well start this.Relegation party mark 2 isn't it?.Our record at First Park is horrendous to say in the least,so surely our demise to the Championship will be confirmed despite results elsewhere.The players will no doubt be up for it after last week no doubt.Was interesting to see in the press earlier in the week Jason Holt still has a year left on his contract.Would love for him to still be here at start of next season along with Pitts and build the team around them.Not sure who will still be here,but that's a decent assumption imo.Anyway good luck tomorrow Livi,have a go,you just never know.🦁👊🤷‍�.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Steelmen v Lions. Empty Re: Steelmen v Lions.

Post by Liviforever Fri May 03, 2024 12:37 pm

Will be shocked if we get a win here, even though Motherwell have no interest in what happens in their remaining games, they'll no doubt put in enough of a performance to beat us.

Would be great if we get another win though, and St Johnstone lose again (of the 2 i think St Johnstone will finish 11th).

County have 3 home games left to play, they're bound to win at least one of them, St Johnstone have 3 away games, including us on the 11th, i would love it if we win against Motherwell, and then beat St Johnstone to reduce the deficit to 4pts, with them playing County in their following game. I know it would still be putting off the inevitable but feck it, i want us to take this to the wire if we can, and keep every game meaning something.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri May 03, 2024 7:57 pm

That’s all we can hope for LF but like you I suspect it will end tomorrow.

In other matters I see we have signed a winger called Liam Sole.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat May 04, 2024 5:23 pm

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye… it’s been a good for 5 years and garbage for 1

I don’t see us getting back up any time soon but who knows?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun May 05, 2024 8:15 am

Auld Nick wrote:So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye… it’s been a good for 5 years and garbage for 1

I don’t see us getting back up any time soon but who knows?  

Steelmen v Lions. Screen26
    Troy

Post by Troy Sun May 05, 2024 12:21 pm

Not really much I can say after yesterday's debacle.Suffice to say I'm glad it's finally over.Good ridance to the SPL and while I'm at it take that VAR machine and dump it in the big skip behind the stadium. Scunnered says it all.Cant wait till seasons end tbh.Tough times ahead i suspect.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:18 am