The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Smithy
Afro
LiviCub
Auld Nick
orco
Liviforever
10 posters

Livi v Morton (Tues 7.45 ko)

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Livi v Morton (Tues 7.45 ko) - Page 2 Empty Re: Livi v Morton (Tues 7.45 ko)

Post by Auld Nick Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Hang on.... Due to financial constraints I am pretty much a home game only supporter, I don't boo the players so stop tarring everyone with same brush.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:01 am

Nobody is blaming you, but it's probably home game only fans as we play better away from home and home alone don't see this

Maybe the players sense the support in away games and lack of it at home games,can't rule that factor out either.

Whatever its disgraceful to cheer when any player is getting subbed but White was a big factor in saving our season last year and will be again, so many fans with short memories.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 am

I sit at B1 and every home game it's the same people who give nothing but grief to the players regardless of the performance or score. But when it comes to away games, they either reamin silent and anonymous or don't turn up, probably for the same reasons as BB which is fully understandable.

The point I'm making is the team have performed better at away games this season and the reason I feel that is, is because these supporters don't attend and don't put a strain on the team. It's a never ending argument over whether a professional footballer should be able to take the stick but it's obvious to see how better we can be when they don't get criticsm for the majority of the match.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:26 am

I'll even give a specific example: an absolute jake sits not far from me and every home game, he's foaming at the mouth every five minutes and giving abuse for the most ridiculous of reasons and yet I've never seen him at an away game this season. People like him must surely get our players bitching about how rancid some of our own supporters are and I wouldn't disagree.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Smithy wrote:Nobody is blaming you, but it's probably home game only fans as we play better away from home and home alone don't see this

Maybe the players sense the support in away games and lack of it at home games,can't rule that factor out either.

Whatever its disgraceful to cheer when any player is getting subbed but White was a big factor in saving our season last year and will be again, so many fans with short memories.

Appreciate that but I just get annoyed when folk label other supporters as "part time" or "home only" & refer to them as "typical"; I'd go to every game if I could, but I can't & I agree completely with the rest of your post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am