The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Afro
Troy
6 posters

Crusaders Plea.

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Crusaders Plea. - Page 2 Empty Re: Crusaders Plea.

Post by Auld Nick Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Liviforever wrote:Wow, great response from the fans then, the OS should put another message up saying both the bar and the Ferranti suite are sold out though, to save folk going down and finding out at the reception.

Should be a good atmosphere watching the game, really looking forward to it, just hope we get a win and go away happy Livi fans. Mon the Lions. cheers

When I read your quote from the OS I took it to mean that the evening is totally sold out, end of story. Not sure how you can read it any other way TBH. The statement first off says it's sold out and then describes that the bar and Ferranti Suite are in use. Presumably they will let the early comers into the bar and once that is full the later arrivals will be shown to the FS.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am

Anyone know if any of the Livi pubs will be showing the game?

Notice there's a to lot of WC qualifiers on so suspect many will show those instead.
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 am

Reckon your best bet would be to phone around Durnford.Many pubs in and around Livingston show live football and thats what i had originally intended to do until i was fortunate to get a ticket for the event at the stadium.Its worth a shout in my opinion.What have you got to lose.Good luck ,i hope you find something.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:
    Liviforever wrote:Wow, great response from the fans then, the OS should put another message up saying both the bar and the Ferranti suite are sold out though, to save folk going down and finding out at the reception.

Should be a good atmosphere watching the game, really looking forward to it, just hope we get a win and go away happy Livi fans. Mon the Lions. cheers

When I read your quote from the OS I took it to mean that the evening is totally sold out, end of story. Not sure how you can read it any other way TBH. The statement first off says it's sold out and then describes that the bar and Ferranti Suite are in use. Presumably they will let the early comers into the bar and once that is full the later arrivals will be shown to the FS.

Yeah it reads like that when i looked at it again, I had it in my mind the bar was sold out and they were saying the Ferranti suite was now taking in bookings.

My ticket has the bar on it so I think the FS will be on those overspill tickets and you go to where you've been given a ticket for. Not bothered either way though, i'll get a few beers and some grub while watching Livi whichever one i'm in. bounce
    Durnford wrote:Anyone know if any of the Livi pubs will be showing the game?

Notice there's a to lot of WC qualifiers on so suspect many will show those instead.

The Livi Inn doesn't have Premier Sports, it must be an extra subscription. Went there for a few beers when we played Celtic colts and asked them to put it on but it didn't show up on their menu. Might be the same for the other pubs too.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Liviforever wrote:
    The Livi Inn doesn't have Premier Sports, it must be an extra subscription. Went there for a few beers when we played Celtic colts and asked them to put it on but it didn't show up on their menu. Might be the same for the other pubs too.

You are correct; Premier Sports are not standard to BT sports ; Sky or Virgin. It is available for an additional subscription on Sky, but as most of the sports are not really mainstream for Scotland (Nascar; Hockey, NRL, GAA; Belgian Super League) I doubt many have taken this up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm