The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ICT v Livi (Tues 2nd Jan)

Liviforever
    Liviforever

ICT v Livi (Tues 2nd Jan) Empty ICT v Livi (Tues 2nd Jan)

Post by Liviforever Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm

A win here could put us 6 points clear in 3rd place, massive if we can do it.

I think we've recovered from our 3 week break and flu bug, and having today off will have done us a favour after playing 3 games in 7 days, we should be right up for this game.

2-1 Livi, fg 22 mins. Mon the Lions you can do it.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

ICT v Livi (Tues 2nd Jan) Empty Re: ICT v Livi (Tues 2nd Jan)

Post by Auld Nick Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:01 pm

What are you doing starting a second thread? Have you been on the beverages already???
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Was starting a first thread as far as I was aware. scratch lol!

Wonder if I should put my prediction on the other thread too or will this one count in here. Laughing

Happy new year fellow Livi fans, hope we get 2018 off to a winning start. cheers
    Troy

Post by Troy Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 pm

Difficult start to the new year with a trip up north.Robbo,s got them playing reasonably well and they,l be looking to take the three points here.Depending on the fitness of the players and how Hoppy sets them up i feel weve got every chance of a favourable result here though once again would be happy with a point up there.Anyway,a safe trip to those who manage to make the journey and of course goes without saying a Guid New Year to all the posters and fellow Livi fans.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:32 pm

Our bench looks a bit thin, Penrice back to Partick Th and Keaghan must still be injured after limping off against Dumbarton, still no sign of our new loan signing Boyd.

Other games are going not too badly for us, Morton behind still, QoS level with Dumbarton, just the Pars result going against us but as it stands we'll be 4th with a game in hand. Could do with an equaliser to stay 3rd.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Yassss Lithgow makes it 1-1, mon Livi keep it going.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:56 pm

1-1 FT.

Carrick could've gotten us all 3 points with his chance at the end but a draw keeps us in 3rd spot. Good result, it's a tough place to go.
    Troy

Post by Troy Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Must admit a shudder went through me when i saw that they scored so early in the game.But then i got a wee jolt when i saw that they had gone down to 10 men just before the break and deservedly so by all accounts.Sometimes its harder as we all know to play against ten men but credit to the lads for batteling on and getting a deserved equaliser.Think most of us said pre hand that we would be happy with a point up there albeit Dales chance at the end would have been the icing on the cake.Yeh we are back in third place but for me more importantly we,re 16 point clear of Falkirk in 9th at the half way point of the season.Surprise package indeed!.Finnally much kudos to those hardy buggers who managed to get themselves up there,you know who you are and i hope you all had safe journey home with that valued point to boot.Well done all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm