The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Celtic v Livi.

Troy

Celtic v Livi. Empty Celtic v Livi.

Post by Troy Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:30 am

Right here we go.Just had a look at the betting for this and its a lot closer than usual. Im not being taken in by this. Celtic will still put out a decent team against us albeit somewhat depleted.But i guess if ever there was a time to get a win at Parkhead it would be now.Were on such a good run and it would be amazing to keep it going.Id take a point and get them back to our place next week. Anyway good luck Livi.Nothing to lose here so go out and get tore into them.👍🦁.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Celtic v Livi. Empty Re: Celtic v Livi.

Post by Liviforever Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:35 am

Troy wrote:Right here we go.Just had a look at the betting for this and its a lot closer than usual. Im not being taken in by this. Celtic will still put out a decent team against us albeit somewhat depleted.But i guess if ever there was a time to get a win at Parkhead it would be now.Were on such a good run and it would be amazing to keep it going.Id take a point and get them back to our place next week. Anyway good luck Livi.Nothing to lose here so go out and get tore into them.👍🦁.

Already got a thread for this game Troy, covering the back to back games. https://liviroom.forumotion.com/post?p=20769&mode=quote

Liviforever wrote:Got the Aberdeen game before this but with recent developments on their covid break out and Dubai debacle, i thought i'd start the match thread to discuss today's developments.

So far a player has tested positive, and now 16 players and 3 staff members have to go into isolation. Whether they play Hibs tonight or not, our game on Saturday should be fine to go ahead, with a depleted Celtic squad. They'll have a further test before then too, so it could get messier for them.

The Scots Govt is also deciding today whether they're covered by the elite sports training camp status on their Dubai trip, if not then their whole party from that trip will need to isolate for 10 days, players, coaching staff and anyone else. We could be playing their U18's come Sat. lol!
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 am

Should have sussed L/F.Doh! Cheers 👍🦁

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 am