The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express)

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express) Empty Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express)

Post by Liviforever Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:05 pm

We're all about firsts just now, so lets get our first win at Celtic Park/Parkheid, get right in their faces and show some intent on getting that 4th spot for next season's European adventure.cheers

Ps. Kabia has to get on the pitch to wind Brown up again, and get him sent off.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express) Empty Re: Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express)

Post by Auld Nick Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:57 pm

They have been a pale shadow this season of what they were before but we will still need to be at our best to get anything from the game. A point would be an excellent result.
    orco
    orco

Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express) Empty Re: Celtic v Livi (All Aboard our European Express)

Post by orco Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:13 am

I think we'll get beat. Delighted if I am proved wrong.
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Yeah, its gonna be tough.Gutted I won't be able to watch it, poxy Celtic.Might find a dodgy stream,but I'd have paid for this.Hopefully the Lions are up for this.Wel have to be at our best to take anything here to keep our slim chances of Europe alive imo.Its not the Celtic of old but will still be a stern test of our credentials. For me nothing to lose so just go for it Livi.All the best.🤞🦁💪
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:13 am

Personally I don’t understand why they aren’t compelled by the SPFL to make it available to away fans given the pandemic situation. It should be the same for every club.

That said I’d probably have given it a miss. I expect exactly nothing from this game but hope the lads surprise me again.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Like you Bertie I've doubted these lads on numerous occasions and ended up with egg on my face🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚,got half a dozen ready,just in case🤣🤣🤣.
    Livi2020

Post by Livi2020 Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 pm

@Bertie @Troy let’s hope so 😀😀💪🏻💪🏻😁
    Not sure I would start the striker thats starting today 🤦‍�🤦‍�
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:00 pm

Was watching it on hesgoal but the stream crashed and hasn't come back on again, then Celtic scored 2 goals. 2-0 HT looks like game is over, if we can keep it like that till the subs come on and get a goal back it could get interesting though.

Hopefully St Johnstone v Aberdeen remains a draw and both get humped when playing Celtic too, only having a points gained on us by St Johnstone would be ok, same with Aberdeen pulling away a point.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:07 pm

Think most have lost the stream after about 20 odd minutes. Me too.Maybe just as well.Didnt see any of the goals.Switched off,can't be arsed trying to get it back.Sky Sports with Jeff will have to do.Suspect damage limitation has to be the order of the day here.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:14 pm

3-0 now, og Fitzwater. And the sheep have scored, suppose it would've been worse had St Johnstone scored and closed the gap to 1 point on us. Wouldn't mind St Johnstone equalising though, game is def gone for us now.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Troy wrote:Think most have lost the stream after about 20 odd minutes. Me too.Maybe just as well.Didnt see any of the goals.Switched off,can't be arsed trying to get it back.Sky Sports with Jeff will have to do.Suspect damage limitation has to be the order of the day here.

Only stream working is Accies v Utd, rest of the SPFL games are down.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Looks like we are taking a right pasting at the moment 4-0 last I looked & I don’t want to look anymore Embarassed
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:28 pm

5-0 now Bertie, Celtic better have this attitude against St Johnstone and Aberdeen.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:47 pm

6 now.😓😓😓
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:22 pm

Christ I'm shellshocked. Yeh beforehand I wasnt expecting to take anything from this.But to capitulate like we did was unacceptable. I saw the first 20 mins or so then the stream completely crashed.Everytime my Flashscore pinged I cringed.Celtic have obviously turned a wee corner and absolutely put us to the sword.Been trying to think the last time we lost by six,though Hibs a few years ago comes to mind at Easter Rd.Forget 4th but 5th is still in our hands.Trying to be positive here but its difficult. Roll on next week and get this out of our system.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Yeah, bad weekend for our 4th place aspirations but at least we are 1 game closer to a second 5th place in a row. At the moment we can afford to lose the Saints game (if we lose 5 in a row & they only win 1 against us & lose 4 we’ll still be 5th).

I think that is our worst result against either of the gruesome twosome.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:28 pm

On the scale of things the scoreline doesn't mean much, our GD took a huge hit but hopefully GD wont come into it and our 4 points over St J will be enough. They lost too, so only 4 games left to play and still 4 points ahead of them, taking they'll lose to Celtic too, and prob Sevco, that leaves them only 2 games to catch us. A win against them would prob be enough for us to keep 5th place.

Still in with a chance at 4th though, just need to beat Hibs (def doable), Aberdeen (again already done it), and St Johnstone. Maybe even get a draw with Sevco in our home game (done that this season too).

Plenty to play for yet, just have to shake this humping off and get on with our next game.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:42 pm

I respectfully have to concede 4th is beyond us as it stands.Think some were clutching at straws before todays game.Thats gone for a Burton.5th place is still up for grabs imo.Its ours if we want it.Last 70 mins or so Celtic were ruthless today,and quality showed in the end.A few errors granted,but that was tough as I had envisaged beforehand. Before our terrific season peters out,would be sensational if we could end on a high.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 am

Maybe it was an act of kindness that Hesgoal crashed. 😏

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 am