The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Summer Transfer Window

Livi2020

Summer Transfer Window Empty Summer Transfer Window

Post by Livi2020 Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:49 pm

Interest to hear your thoughts on our Summer Transfer window and who might be going/coming in.

I am hearing that our strikers will be gone.

As we know Robbo won’t be playing again and will leave in the summer. Also hearing that JET doesn’t want to play any more this season as he has a deal in place with another club and doesn’t want to risk getting injured and that Pops will be heading down south as 2 League 1 clubs are after him.

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Summer Transfer Window Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window

Post by Liviforever Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:03 pm

So Hamilton should get his chance next season then.

Although i like the look of Poplatnik, and think both he and Jet could've done a lot better for us next season after a proper pre season training and being acclimatised to Scottish football, they wont be hard to replace, we relied heavily on the goals being spread all through our squad this season, we didn't have a Dykes type striker.

Reilly will give us the needed striker with pace and energy to press, and Hamilton could score a few goals, but we'll need a couple more strikers signed to cover injuries and drop in form. Tiffoney may still be here too, he's scoring goals for Partick, so his confidence will have had a boost, same as Hamilton's.

Think we'll be ok again, and will still get goals from the other players.
    Troy

Post by Troy Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Summer is going to be interesting. Wether we can replicate the last two seasons in the top flight remains to be seen.Hopefully we can continue to punch above our weight again.Its the nature of things that players come and go and we know this will be upon us soon.Looking at our forwards current or out on loan really doesn't fill me with enthusiasm for next season.Tiffs and Hammy have to prove they can cut it at this level,I'm not convinced. Jet Props and Rielly don't do it for me either.Of course I hope I'm wrong but just saying as I see it.Mcrorie and a few others won't be here as well .Davie is gonna have his work cut out if we are to challenge in any form with any acquisitions we manage to get.Apologies for the doom and gloom again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 pm