The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hibs v Livi

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Hibs v Livi Empty Hibs v Livi

Post by Liviforever Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:24 am

Up against top of the table Hibs at home, games aren't getting any easier. We generally do well at Easter rd though, but i doubt anyone is giving us a hope in this game, incl our own fans. lol!
    So hopefully the players go out and prove everyone wrong, and pick up our first league win, to get that monkey off our back.

Orco may need a wee valium before the game to keep her from exploding at the serial divers, and big Max may need do some research on Boyle's penalty kicks.

Mon the Lions, lets beat these diving chunts. cheers
    orco
    orco

Hibs v Livi Empty Re: Hibs v Livi

Post by orco Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:02 pm

Liviforever wrote:Up against top of the table Hibs at home, games aren't getting any easier. We generally do well at Easter rd though, but i doubt anyone is giving us a hope in this game, incl our own fans. lol!
    So hopefully the players go out and prove everyone wrong, and pick up our first league win, to get that monkey off our back.

Orco may need a wee valium before the game to keep her from exploding at the serial divers, and big Max may need do some research on Boyle's penalty kicks.

Mon the Lions, lets beat
    Hibs are past masters at the cheating. There must be some these diving chunts. cheers

You know me so well. Laughing

There must be some kind of right of passage new players go through before they take to the pitch at Easter Road. Rolling Eyes
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Liviforever wrote:Up against top of the table Hibs at home, games aren't getting any easier. We generally do well at Easter rd though, but i doubt anyone is giving us a hope in this game, incl our own fans. lol!

Mon the Lions, lets beat these diving chunts. cheers

You know me so well too lol!

Needless to say but in the immortal words of Kevin Keegan “I’d love it if we beat them, love it!”
    Sadly I can’t see it happening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:28 pm