The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Livi v Celtic

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Livi v Celtic - Page 3 Empty Re: Livi v Celtic

Post by Auld Nick Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 am

Aye, the silence when he was told they had only won 1 in 4 was deafening. lol!

Imagine his reaction if they had pointed out that over the last 4 games the aggregate score is 3-3... and Livi win on away goals lol!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Maybe this International break will also be good for us getting over our famous win too, as well as hopefully getting the likes of Pittman and Lithgow back fit to play, and any players carrying little knocks and niggles a chance to fully recover. You're always likely to come back down with a bump after a big win like this.

I know i'm still riding high on our victory, the players will be too, so another week to come down and getting themselves properly up for the Killie game will be good.

I'm really finding it difficult not to get carried away with my expectations now, the last 2 seasons have been like living a fantasy following Livi, just seems like you can think of the most outrageous thing you'd like to see Livi accomplish, and they go and bloody do it. Mon Livi you can win the Scottish cup, and get a top 6 finish. lol!
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:22 pm

I’d settle for either of those this season... lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:37 am