The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Contemporary
livi96
Auld Nick
Lexi Collector
Durnford
Liviforever
Afro
11 posters

Livi vs Rangers

Afro
    Afro

Livi vs Rangers Empty Livi vs Rangers

Post by Afro Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Well, I'm not going to lie, I'm absolutely pishing myself with excitement/dread at the prospect of this game. Part of me reckons we'll keep this wonderful run going and at least get a point from them; the other half of me thinks that McCall's finally got his game plan sorted and we'll get beat by Haris Vuckic Rangers.

IF we play with the same belief that we have for the past three games we'll get something, I'm just hoping that we do this, going to see us now is actually something to look forward to.

Livi 2-1 Rangers, FG 39 minutes, let's fucking do this Livingston!
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi vs Rangers Empty Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Battling performance might get us a point. Not sure what to expect from Sevco but if we keep up the same belief and fight as we have recently then don't see why we can't get something.

Going to err on the side of caution for my prediction, 1-1 draw, FG 35 mins.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Not only does it depend what the rangers team turns up but also what officials do.

We will need to rub of the green but I'm strangely filled with hope rather than the customary dread. Who'd of thought that a so-called "diddy cup" could have caused such a turn-around in the teams confidence and performance.

Really hoping for an excellent performance from the hippo against the rangers makeshift right back.

NO PRISONERS!!!!

Don't care too much about the score provide we score more than them...

Very Happy
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm

My feelings are very similar to that of Afro. There's absolutely no way we should be afraid of Rangers and going into this game in the mindset that we're massive underdogs. We're at home, in good form and lets be honest: Rangers are fucking terrible. If the fans get behind the team from the start and the atmosphere is good then it'll definitely help the players out - I think the fans getting behind the team more have helped them over the last 3 games, so if we get behind them from the start we'll be in good stead.

I'm too much of a shitebag to predict anything unfortunately, but this is another huge game and one I feel we can win. Fucking do them, Livingston.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:34 pm

^^^That far in front Lexi doesn't have to make a prediction.

I'm hoping for a win but would take a draw just so we keep our heads up going into the last 3 games.

They were lucky against us the last game at home where McLeod hit a fantastic overhead kck to score, no way were they scoring with any other kind of shot either because we had him covered if he tried to take it down and turn with it.

Mullen was also unlucky not to get a winner against them at Ibrox so the way Hippo, White and Mullen are playing just now can see us scoring a couple of goals on Wed.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 pm

I canny be daein with all this optimism...woe, woe & thrice woe, we're all doomed, doomed I tell ye!.... the bubble will burst....
    Liv 0 Rangers 3

FG 17mins
    livi96

Post by livi96 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Is there concession tickets available for this match or is it just adult and child tickets?
    Contemporary
    Contemporary

Post by Contemporary Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:51 am

With our run and the momentum we have got I believe we can win this or at least take a point. We should go in with no fear and get at them.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 pm

I agree the players will definitely be up for this one like they usually are against Hearts, Hibs, Rangers plus the upturn in form has helped massively, but I can't see us getting anything from this game. Someone will make a mistake which will allow them to score and that'll be the difference between the two.

1-0 Rangers. FG 28 mins.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Trying to take this on how we're playing now and not what we've done all season then we can win it.

White is on a roll with 4 goals in 3 games, something he hasn't done all season. Our midfield have dominated 3 games in a row, some turn around and esp against Falkirk who prev ripped us apart in midfield. We look a different team from the one who couldn't win a game the last two months.

I still think we can take them by surprise, read various players as well as McCall saying Livi will be a  hard game but they still pretty much think they'll win no problem, so if we come out strong and swarm around them in midfield to force mistakes I think we can give them a shock and take an early lead.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 pm

LiviCub wrote:I agree the players will definitely be up for this one like they usually are against Hearts, Hibs, Rangers plus the upturn in form has helped massively, but I can't see us getting anything from this game. Someone will make a mistake which will allow them to score and that'll be the difference between the two.

1-0 Rangers. FG 28 mins.

Aye Mohsni. Laughing

A penalty has been coming for us, this is the game we'll get it. If any player can draw a foul in the box it's Hippo, feel it in my water.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Marketing comms from the club an absolute disgrace again. They keep posting the same little advert on the FB page, but it doesn't have the detail that most folk are gonna be looking out for first; ticket prices. Walk up prices are 15 quid, but tickets are being sold to the Huns for 18 quid. Are we just supposed to guess ticket prices? I have a season ticket, but my dad who doesn't go to games (as its a rip off) might be interested in going. Not for 18 quid though.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:03 pm

LiviCub wrote:I agree the players will definitely be up for this one like they usually are against Hearts, Hibs, Rangers plus the upturn in form has helped massively, but I can't see us getting anything from this game. Someone will make a mistake which will allow them to score and that'll be the difference between the two.

1-0 Rangers. FG 28 mins.

Probably the ref!! jocolor
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:36 am

Hope this game will have a live stream somewhere looks like I'm going to be too ill to go to it, fecking laid up with a chest infection coughing and spluttering all over the place.
    livi96

Post by livi96 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:48 am

the game should be livi here http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/livingston-fc-vs-rangers-fc-live-streaming not sure if the stream will be good quality or not but
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 am

Ta livi96, not bothered about the quality, just want to watch the game and hopefully see us winning. Will be better than watching a twitter feed anyway.
    livi96

Post by livi96 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 am

No problem, I watched the game at ibrox on the website and the quality was okay, just that the commentators were from rangers tv...
    Contemporary
    Contemporary

Post by Contemporary Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 pm

livi96 wrote:No problem, I watched the game at ibrox on the website and the quality was okay, just that the commentators were from rangers tv...

It will be good to hear them seethe when Jordan White scores the winning goal.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

The commentators never have a clue what they're talking about, but it's worth it for how pissed off they get.

Think we can get a point here, we've hit form and Sevco haven't been doing too well away from home. 1-1 FG 34 mins.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 pm

The commentary on the Ibrox game was absolutely comical. "Just a tad of time wasting here from the green-shirted Livi 'keeper"

Fuck off and die.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Just had a wee look at P&B - really some supporters of "the rangers" really are complete d1cks!
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Durnford wrote:Just had a wee look at P&B - really some supporters of "the rangers" really are complete  d1cks!

Nowhere near as bad as some of the Falkirk/Cowdenbeath/Raith fannies who are just full of complete bitterness. I don't tend to notice the Rangers posters on P&B, but no way can they be as bad as the 'diddy' team posters.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm gonna be angry as fuck at this game.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:
    Durnford wrote:Just had a wee look at P&B - really some supporters of "the rangers" really are complete  d1cks!

Nowhere near as bad as some of the Falkirk/Cowdenbeath/Raith fannies who are just full of complete bitterness. I don't tend to notice the Rangers posters on P&B, but no way can they be as bad as the 'diddy' team posters.

Dunno, apparently I'm a bit uppity for a fan of a team going into League1 next season because I'm telling them they only scored 4 goals against us in 3 games and one of those was an og but the arrogant fecks think they'll easily put 4 past us tonight.

Just hope to hell they don't score 4 goals now so I can slag them to feck. Laughing
    cptn_hooch
    cptn_hooch

Post by cptn_hooch Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Watching the stream from Leeds, very positive first half....we look organised and not afraid to have a go...still not sure what the goal was chalked off for though

FORZA LIVI

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am