The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LiviCub
Liviforever
6 posters

Next 5 Games Points Prediction

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Next 5 Games Points Prediction Empty Next 5 Games Points Prediction

Post by Liviforever Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Falkirk A

Alloa H

DumbartonH

St Mirren A

QoS H

Apart from Falkirk away we've a run of games we should be looking to win.

Falkirk are the one team who has totally dominated us and our players should really be disappointed with themselves at being dominated so much by a team outside the big 2, if any game should get them fired up to make amends it's this one.

Alloa is def a game we should win, poorest team in the league by a mile and would be a major fail not getting 3 points against them, nothing is certain in football though but this game is as certain as we could hope. As always though we need to approach it with the right attitude and not think we just need to turn up to win.

Dumbarton are one of those teams we always feel we should've won against, but most of the time come away disappointed and wondering how the hell we lost to them, esp when playing at home. So about time we humped them at home.

St Mirren are another I feel we've been better against but results are honours even, a draw, a win, and a defeat. Still think we'll beat them everytime we play them though and will be looking for 3 points away from home. Loved the moaning from their fans in our back to back away games earlier, anyone who hasn't been should really go to this game for the lolz at their fans.

QoS are our bitches away from home,  at home we've prob had more draws against them than anything, feels like that anyway, not checked back to see for sure. I know we lost in our fitsy home game against them but we're playing a lot better now so can see this being a draw.

Apologies if my long winded OP bored you to tears Smile  , i'll cut to the chase now and go for:

Falkirk a draw- 1 point

Alloa a win - 3 points

Dumbarton a win- 3 points

*St Mirren a draw- 1 point

QoS a draw- 1 point

I'll go for a reasonable 9 points, though i think we are capable of getting anything between 8-13 tbh.

*I realise I said we'd beat them but also realise that would mean us winning 3 on the bounce, so went for a draw purely on the basis of us tripping up after back to back wins.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Next 5 Games Points Prediction Empty Re: Next 5 Games Points Prediction

Post by LiviCub Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Defeats against Falkirk and Dumbarton, draw with Queens and St Mirren, win against Alloa.
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Falkirk - 0
    Dumbarton - 3
    Alloa - 3
    St Mirren - 1
    Queens - 1
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Good grief.... LF must be on the strongest depressants he's ever had...he's actually predicting a realistic return! Meanwhile Livicub has clearly stolen my soul leaving me bouncing with positive energy....

We are capable of 9-13 points from this run of games....but we will only manage to get 7 & probably in a strange way such as getting thru it unbeaten...

Falkirk 1 point
    Alloa 3 points
    Dumbarton 1 point
    St Mirren 1 point
    QoS 1 point
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

I think we will take 13 points from 15 as we need to do this to have a real go in this league.

I feel we have a decent team as good as any outwith the big two so out of three home games and two away 13 points should be achievable. However would be delighted with 11 and five games undefeated on top of the two already which would be a healthy 7 game run without losing....now that would make a lovely Christmas
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Good grief.... LF must be on the strongest depressants he's ever had...he's actually predicting a realistic return! Meanwhile Livicub has clearly stolen my soul leaving me bouncing with positive energy....

We are capable of 9-13 points from this run of games....but we will only manage to get 7 & probably in a strange way such as getting thru it unbeaten...

Falkirk 1 point
    Alloa 3 points
    Dumbarton 1 point
    St Mirren 1 point
    QoS 1 point

On a game by game basis I'd predict us beating St Mirren and QoS too but there's no way we'll go on that sort of winning run, is there, nah couldn't happen, could it?  Suspect  

I'm still hanging onto the possibility of us beating Alloa, Dumbarton & St Mirren, and then being so full of confidence we'd beat QoS too, just can't help myself. That would get us on the kind of run we had at the end of last season, and would open up the league for us to be challenging Raith & Morton for that 4th play off spot. At this stage I don't think that's likely but one can hope.

There, you got it out me, I was going to keep that crazy talk to myself. Smile
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Smithy wrote:I think we will take 13 points from 15 as we need to do this to have a real go in this league.

I feel we have a decent team as good as any outwith the big two so out of three home games and two away 13 points should be achievable. However would be delighted with 11 and five games undefeated on top of the two already which would be a healthy 7 game run without losing....now that would make a lovely Christmas

I admire your bottle Smithy, you aint scared the men in white coats will come along and stick you in a straitjacket and padded room.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 am

10 points. None against Falkirk and 1 away to St. Mirren for some reason.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Well this is going well, Falkirk P-P and 0 points against Alloa. My 9 points is still achievable but it has got a lot harder after losing to the worst team.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:Good grief.... LF must be on the strongest depressants he's ever had...he's actually predicting a realistic return! Meanwhile Livicub has clearly stolen my soul leaving me bouncing with positive energy....

Falkirk 1 point
    Alloa 3 points
    Dumbarton 1 point
    St Mirren 1 point
    QoS 1 point

So...7 is still on & in a strange way...by losing to the worst team in the history of the division in the first game of the run.

I now suspect we will still get 7 points; by beating Dumbarton & St Mirren & drawing with QoS; Falkirk will beat us.

But in the prediction league I will of course be predicting 4 defeats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:40 pm