The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auld Nick
Liviforever
6 posters

Livi v Hibs

Troy

Livi v Hibs - Page 2 Empty Re: Livi v Hibs

Post by Troy Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:49 pm

I genuinely cant understand the persistance of Gary to continue to play Lyndon as a lone striker.So bloody obvious he needs help.For me regardless of how woefull we were at the back in that first half on Saturday,the old addage of attack being the best form of defence seems the to have been lost on us at the moment.Weve some talented players down there and weve got to start using our best resources to get us out of arguably our mini slump.Sorry for the negative gripe,but it has to be said.Waken up Livi.🦁
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi v Hibs - Page 2 Empty Re: Livi v Hibs

Post by Liviforever Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 pm

I prefer the one about always building your team from the back, if you've a strong defence you don't lose many goals, and more often than not get at least a draw.

We're disjointed everywhere else too though, starting from playing CB's in positions they aren't best suited to, which throws other areas out of sync. Efe and Brown both playing out of position, just get one of them playing beside Guthrie and drop the other, and also drop Fitzwater, then play fullbacks/wingbacks, and midfielders in their proper positions, everything else falls into place for supporting Dykes.

Would like to see us set up with 4-2-3-1 against Motherwell, Marv & Crawford as our DM's breaking up play, and the attacking mid 3 of Souds-Pitts-Forrest forward supporting Dykes.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 pm