The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Auld Nick
Liviforever
6 posters

Livi Players On Loan Watch

ol1vercloff

Livi Players On Loan Watch - Page 3 Empty Re: Livi Players On Loan Watch

Post by ol1vercloff Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:08 am

If there was a division in between the Premiership and the Championship, that would be Jack Hamilton's level. I'm very interested to see how his career develops and where he ends up plying his trade at his peak. Unfortunately I don't see him at Livingston in the long term.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Jack Hamilton with the only goal in Arbroath's win over Ayr.

Jaze Kabia getting into the SPFL's team of the week with a goal and an assist in Falkirk's 2-0 win over Dumbarton.

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:45 am

Hammy on target again for Arbroath sadly Killie seem to be pulling away now.

Poplatnik (although i think he’s officially away now isn’t he?) notched for Raith in the same game
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:32 pm

Auld Nick wrote:Hammy on target again for Arbroath sadly Killie seem to be pulling away now.

Poplatnik (although i think he’s officially away now isn’t he?) notched for Raith in the same game

Yep Pops cancelled out Jack's early goal, and it ended up 3-3 after Raith had gone 3-1 up. Think he is still on loan from us but doubt he'll be back, sure his contract runs out at the end of the season. Shame because is think he is quite like Robbo* and would be a good player to have in the squad.

Think Arbroath can still get up through the play offs, but ICT seem to be going on a strong finishing run, 3 wins in a row for them now, so going to be hotly contested play offs. Pity we couldn't give them Nouble back after our season is done, so they can have him for the play offs.

*speaking of Robbo, wonder if he's injured, hasn't been in Killies squad for months, big mistake for him leaving Livi, prob be dropping down another level next season, doubt Killie will want him in the Premiership and he hasn't featured much for them so doubtful another Championship club would be interested in him, can see him having to go to L1 or L2 next.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:52 pm

Jack Hamilton getting another goal for Arbroath in their 1-0 win yesterday, keeps them 9 pts clear in 2nd place.

That's him on 5 goals and 2 assists in 13 games.
    Nouble was on 5 goals and 4 assists in 23 games.

They've done really well from Livi loan players.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:22 pm

Hammy scoring twice in Arbroath's 5-1 win over QoTS, to close the gap on Killie to 1 point.

Two games to go and Arbroath play Killie next Friday, set up nicely for what is probably the title decider. Mon Arbroath.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:03 pm

Poplatnik keeping Raith's promotion hopes alive scoring the only goal in their 1-0 win over Partick Thistle. That's him on the same goals as Hammy, 7, he's having a purple patch at the right time for Raith. They're 3 pts behind Partick with two games to play for getting 4th place.

Could have a big say in Arbroath and Killie's title fight too, with Raith playing Killie in their final league game, though if Arbroath beat Killie and win against Morton in their final game it wont matter what Raith v Killie do.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:35 am

I hadn’t realised that Arbroath were still in it, I thought Killie had pulled away.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 pm

Auld Nick wrote:I hadn’t realised that Arbroath were still in it, I thought Killie had pulled away.

Yeah it looked like Killie had it all sewn up, but April's results saw them drawing with Morton, then losing to Inverness on Friday, and it has opened it back up for Arbroath. What an unbelievable accomplishment it would be if Arbroath could beat Killie on Friday and go on to win the Championship.

Wonder if Dick Campbell would get the MoTY award with his part time team winning the 2nd tier, or will they do the usual and just go for an erse cheek manager with all his millions of a budget. It really should be Dick, but i'd be shocked if they didn't give it to Ange, esp the Sport's writers award, bunch of erse cheek sycophants.

There is always the chance Giovanni could get Sevco to the final of the Europa cup right enough, and if he won it, then that would at least have some credibility for being awarded MoTY, unlike winning a boring 2 horse race for the SPFL Premiership.
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:11 am

Football in Scotland is run specifically for the benefit of the big two, don't ya know.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:59 pm

I see Kabia has hit a bit of form for Morton, 2 goals in 2 games and 2 assists yesterday too.

Not a loan player but thought it worth discussing anyway, and may as well put it in here rather than a new thread, the Championship top goal scorer Dipo Akinyemi, 10 goals and 3 assists playing for Ayr, i hope Martindale is going to make a move for him, although on that form he's going to attract attention from the likes of Hibs who have been shopping in that market with Nisbet a few seasons back.

Style of play
    Akinyemi has always been deployed as a centre forward.[4] His youth manager at Potters Bar Town, John Gibbs, stated he was particularly impressed with Akinyemi's work ethic and strength, also singling out his attitude and dedication as plus-points.[4] He has also been described as being "pacy and strong" and "a real threat".[42]

Looks ideal for us, big powerful 6 footer.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Josh Mullin with a brace in Ayr's 2-0 win over Raith. He's having a good season on loan to Ayr, sitting on top of the table, a point above Dundee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 pm