The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
forzalfc
EdinburghLivi
Durnford
mozam76
Afro
Auld Nick
Lexi Collector
LiviLion
cptn_hooch
LiviCub
14 posters

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 5 Empty Re: Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Post by Auld Nick Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 pm

LiviCub wrote:
    Bertie Bassett wrote:Very good LC; I was thinking more along the lines of

5th of April 2015; ask any Wasps fans what they had seen

But I like yours better

Very good effort from yourself, and I think I can speak for them for what they witnessed:

They witnessed THE Livingston FC absolutely gub their pub outfit. To let Myle Hippolyte get MotM; Darren Cole smoke cigars for 90 mins; and let Gary Glen get two assists after coming off the bench must've been cancer to their eyes. And to think I thought we would lose to that mob 2-0...

I was absolutely hungover I'd been to a 21st the night before. Oh my days, best hangover cure ever.

It was my birthday on the day itself (as it is today obv) brilliant way to celebrate getting older
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 5 Empty Re: Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Post by LiviCub Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:45 pm

You know by now how this one goes:

5th April 2015, what was the score for the Amber Machine?
    Myles and Pittman caused a scene
    Went 1-0 up and it wasn't a dream
    We win 4-0 against a diddy team
    For we are the famous Amber Machine
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Aye, still my birthday as well lol
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Liviforever wrote:
    Aye Cole and Gallagher in at CB's is a fearsome pairing, O'Brien playing further up in midfield worked really well too, don't need him as a holding midfielder when you've two strong CB's comfortable on the ball.

Just had to quote this from LF - frightening proposition the following season too, for US. lol!

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:10 am

Ooft, did you edit my post or did I really write that. Shocked 

Must've done well at CB then, dear knows what happened to him the following season, his head must've got swollen and he kept getting caught on the ball thinking he was better than he was at dribbling the ball out of defence. I still get shivers down my spine thinking about Cole in our defence, and not in a good way.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:15 am

Yeah that's a direct quote. lol!

I'd forgotten he played for us in the final. I remember him doing okay when he originally arrived but being a wee bit of a Billy Bigtime and then he was made captain for the next season only to become a complete bombscare.

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:08 am

I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Halkett then. Laughing
    Afro
    Afro

Post by Afro Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 am

Liviforever wrote:
    Two great runs by Mullen there and well put away too, wish he could do that more often.

Your wish has been granted, LF. Very Happy

What a win that was over Hearts in R2, totally forgot we horsed them. I think that was the day I seen Shagz White was the real deal.

Also forgot that chump Chopra played for Alloa. He's probably still in Darren Cole's back pocket, visiting EQHQ every weekend.

What happened to Lexi? Top poster and I'd be keen to hear his thoughts on some of the dross we've played this season.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:12 am

Wonder what other pish I've written that's going to come back to haunt me, at least the Mullen one was ok. Laughing

Aye Lexi has disappeared from here, read a couple of posts from him on P&B recently though, said he's not been to games this season.

I think Smithy has some connection to Shagz White too cause we've not seen any sign of him since White moved to Wrexham.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Darren Cole peaked far too early for us. Shame.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Liviforever wrote:I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Halkett then. Laughing

No chance of that, I tipped him as a future captain - may have been temp this season but he coped with the added responsibility by being even better. I saw my post regarding that the other day but can't find it now.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 am

I don't think Halkett is as much of a bampot as Cole is. I haven't heard any stories so far of Halkett patching a game just so he can get on a boys holiday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:28 am