The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
forzalfc
EdinburghLivi
Durnford
mozam76
Afro
Auld Nick
Lexi Collector
LiviLion
cptn_hooch
LiviCub
14 posters

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Empty Top 5 Goals-Petrofac Finalists

Post by Liviforever Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Pinched from the SPFL website.

Two great runs by Mullen there and well put away too, wish he could do that more often. Superb strike by Keaghan too, also wish he'd do that more often.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Post by Lexi Collector Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Livi on penalties. I'm gonna be fucking pished all weekend, bring it on.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Empty Re: Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins!

Post by Auld Nick Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 pm

We'll lose 2-1 & the first goal will be in the 27th minute
    Afro
    Afro

Post by Afro Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

3-0 Livi, FG 9 minutes.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Eu-W58

The face what you pull when someone predicts a 3-0 Livi win in the Challenge Cup final.
    Afro
    Afro

Post by Afro Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Eu-W58

The face what you pull when someone predicts a 3-0 Livi win in the Challenge Cup final.

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Giphy

Might as well be confident mate, I've thought Alloa have been total dug shite every time we've played them this season (says a lot about us as well, tbf). Just get the feeling the players will respond to not having that pressure to win.

Or, I could be wrong, and we'll revert to type and go down 2-0 in an utterly dispiriting display which just compounds what a bad place we're in at the moment.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:37 pm

If we get beat, I'm probably done for the season.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 pm

I'll hang in there till the Cowden game, as in not giving up all hope.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 am

Haha, I love the optimism and I think we'll win, but I just wanted an excuse to post that gif of the Nature Boy lol!

Would agree with EL, I'll totally chuck it for the season should we lose Sunday.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:43 am

More GIFs please, the place needs cheering up.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:55 am

Actually if Cowden do manage to win on Saturday it will likely mean we will require Two more wins on top of winning at Cowdenbeath; unless they beat Alloa on the final day of the season.

There will still be a chance but the likelihood of pulling it off shrinks with each passing game.

If Cowden lose on Saturday then they either have to beat us or win away to Raith Rovers.
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:I'm gonna be fucking pished all weekend, bring it on.

Here here. Two thumbs up to Jesus for the Bank Holiday.
    forzalfc

Post by forzalfc Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 pm

In terms of the lineup.. Boulding is cup-tied and looks like Ibra is out as well. Who would you start?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Prob be White and Mullen then. Read Burchill is thinking about playing but don't know if he'll start or be a sub, prob a sub.

Alloa were dodgy defending set pieces so having Hippo on just for the throw ins alone would be worth it, he caused them problems 3 or 4 times last week from them and we got a goal from one and nearly a winner too. Sives is the target man and did quite wel getting the ball from Hippo and either flicking it on with his head or turning with the ball and getting a shot off.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Looking at our road to the final what's the odds of Hippo scoring on Sunday.

He scored a goal in our 4-3 ET win against QoS.

Scored a goal in our 4-1 win over Hearts.

Scored the only goal in our ET win over Peterheid.

And scored one of the penalties in our win over Stranraer.

So he's scored in every game as we got to the final, lets hope he scores on Sunday as we lift the cup..
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Ever the optimist Very Happy
    LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Looking forward to this, even if I'm not convinced we'll win. Although we seem to have turned up for the games against the big teams so hopefully they treat this game like one of those (preferably treat the rest of the season like that too).

2-1 Livi, FG 30 mins.
    Smithy
    Smithy

Post by Smithy Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Liviforever wrote:Looking at our road to the final what's the odds of Hippo scoring on Sunday.

He scored a goal in our 4-3 ET win against QoS.

Scored a goal in our 4-1 win over Hearts.

Scored the only goal in our ET win over Peterheid.

And scored one of the penalties in our win over Stranraer.

So he's scored in every game as we got to the final, lets hope he scores on Sunday as we lift the cup..
    yeah the lad has done very well in this competition and he could well score in this game. I hope so and hope the players who featured in these cup games get a chance to play on Sunday. So Bobo and Glen, who haven't featured recently, should come back into the reckoning for this game as they were involved in us getting to the final imo.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Pre-bevving for the final has begun among 2 of the Amber Machines biggest fans.

Right here, right now.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 pm

7 folk in this room all singing 'Ged Nixon just fuck off and die'

Mon the livi
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 am

Fuck off and die
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:36 am

Lads I'm pished, I've been pished since 3pm on Friday and I'll pished to the wee hours on Monday. I've been chatting to a girl who I was 95% sure was the one for the Collector and she's told me just there to GTF cause I'm such a pisshead, but 1 thing is for sure. We've won the League Cup and this Sunday we're gonna win the Challenge Cup and we can say to numerous bitter diddy teams who mouth off at us: "GTF, we've won 2 cups in the space of time you've won 0"

Livi 'til I fucking die lads
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Lads I'm pished, I've been pished since 3pm on Friday and I'll pished to the wee hours on Monday. I've been chatting to a girl who I was 95% sure was the one for the Collector and she's told me just there to GTF cause I'm such a pisshead, but 1 thing is for sure. We've won the League Cup and this Sunday we're gonna win the Challenge Cup and we can say to numerous bitter diddy teams who mouth off at us: "GTF, we've won 2 cups in the space of time you've won 0"

Livi 'til I fucking die lads

Petrofac Cup Final vs. Alloa - Countdown begins! - Page 3 Eu-W58

Oh ya cunt.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 pm

That's what happens when you come on forums pished Lexi. Laughing

Aw fuck the league, lets go win this cup, mon the Amber Machine. cheers: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce    

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Odds of Lexi missing the winning Livingston goal while KOed in a pool of his own piss cut to 3/1.
    Odds of Lexi missing the winning Alloa goal while KOed in a pool of his own piss cut to 1/7.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:26 pm