The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Troy
Liviforever
6 posters

Livi v Aberdeen

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Livi v Aberdeen Empty Livi v Aberdeen

Post by Liviforever Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:43 pm

I see we have to enter a ballot to get a ticket for this game, despite having bought a season ticket and there being 2,000 fans allowed into it, and there not being 2,000 ST sold, what a bloody waste of time this shite is. This is the reason i didn't bother with home cup games, and now i've to feck about trying to work out how to get 3 seats together for a home game i've bought a ST for, great!!!

Also, Hibs had 2,000 fans at their away game against Motherwell, so why can't we have Aberdeen fans allowed the same number?
    Troy

Livi v Aberdeen Empty Re: Livi v Aberdeen

Post by Troy Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:49 pm

Yeh,I'm in it as well.Will be gutted if I end up in the south stand as I had to put that as a 2nd preference as per the rules of the ballot.Were stuck with this scenario until we are rid of it,hopefully sooner than later.Never plain sailing with our club.🙄👀.
    livikev
    livikev

Post by livikev Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Despite having registered and used the eticket for RR & Cowden games it will not let me purchase tickets for this game.
    Troy

Post by Troy Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:29 pm

Contact the club Kev,and they'll sort it out for you.👍.
    livikev
    livikev

Post by livikev Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:59 pm

I've sent them a mail

Troy likes this post

orco
    orco

Post by orco Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Troy wrote:Yeh,I'm in it as well.Will be gutted if I end up in the south stand as I had to put that as a 2nd preference as per the rules of the ballot.Were stuck with this scenario until we are rid of it,hopefully sooner than later.Never plain sailing with our club.🙄👀.

I didn't bother putting a second choice. With the number of season ticket holders we have I doubt we'd need to send folk there.

I just hope we wear our black strip. I dinnae recognise our team in that white one. It's pretty but I'm fed up looking at it now.
    Troy

Post by Troy Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:15 pm

I thought it was compulsory Orco.But could be wrong.Some people still having problems with this system.🙄😭
    italion

Post by italion Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Liviforever wrote:I see we have to enter a ballot to get a ticket for this game, despite having bought a season ticket and there being 2,000 fans allowed into it, and there not being 2,000 ST sold, what a bloody waste of time this shite is. This is the reason i didn't bother with home cup games, and now i've to feck about trying to work out how to get 3 seats together for a home game i've bought a ST for, great!!!

Also, Hibs had 2,000 fans at their away game against Motherwell, so why can't we have Aberdeen fans allowed the same number?
    Each club is different as the numbers are dictated by the local council - West Lothian.
    The club can only work within the limits set by the Council. In saying that they as bad as normal at explaining this to the supporters.
    Even allowing for social distancing there is no need for a ballot if you are a season ticket holder.
    There distance logarithm doesn’t work anyway. At the last game I was allocated a seat right next to a stranger.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:25 pm

Troy wrote:Contact the club Kev,and they'll sort it out for you.👍.

Yeah best going down to the stadium if you can, just gave the names i wanted the tickets for and the receptionist sorted it. Saved me a lot of hassle.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:36 pm

I found it pretty straightforward this time having set everything up ahead of the RR game.

Orco, the instructions said you need to put in both options or you might not be included in the ballot. They are doing the ballot to aid allocating tickets with sufficient distancing.

Having said that the crowd seemed to be quite cramped for the RR game
    Troy

Post by Troy Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 am

Apparently 900 Dons fans being allowed to attend. They'll sell that allocation no problem. Guessing they'll be in the East Stand.Im in the ballot,but many still having problems.Hope all our fans are accommodated. 👍.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:50 pm

Can but hope Aberdeen's Europa Conference League game will have an affect on their performance against us, but they look a lot better than last season, and their new striker Ramirez gives me the fear.

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw here, would be a great result getting a win against the run of play by a dodgy goal, karma for the many times the sheep did that to us in this fixture. Many a time i've come away from a game against them at the TMA thinking how the feck did we lose that, just once it would be good if we came away wondering how the feck did we win that game. scratch
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:06 am

Agreed
    livikev
    livikev

Post by livikev Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:34 am

Liviforever wrote:
    Troy wrote:Contact the club Kev,and they'll sort it out for you.👍.

Yeah best going down to the stadium if you can, just gave the names i wanted the tickets for and the receptionist sorted it. Saved me a lot of hassle.

All sorted , contacted them by email and they have sorted the seats - got the etickets through yesterday. We are nearly sitting in our own seats !!

Troy likes this post

Troy

Post by Troy Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:44 am

Think we're in agreement, its gonna be a tough shift no doubt.I'll be there but I'm not overly confident we'll get something from this.Should be a good atmosphere at least.Would be good to get on the board with a point or three,but from what I've seen so far,highly unlikely imo.Were at home and in that respect I hope the lads give it a real go.Its early doors but would be great for them to give the place a welcome lift.Havent a clue about the starting 11,but surely Davie will have a plan to frustrate them from the off.For me like last week nothing to lose here and not many will expect us to take something from this.Cmon Livi ,Believe.🤞🦁👊.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:43 pm

Troy wrote:Think we're in agreement, its gonna be a tough shift no doubt.I'll be there but I'm not overly confident we'll get something from this.Should be a good atmosphere at least.Would be good to get on the board with a point or three,but from what I've seen so far,highly unlikely imo.Were at home and in that respect I hope the lads give it a real go.Its early doors but would be great for them to give the place a welcome lift.Havent a clue about the starting 11,but surely Davie will have a plan to frustrate them from the off.For me like last week nothing to lose here and not many will expect us to take something from this.Cmon Livi ,Believe.🤞🦁👊.

Won't stop them ripping into the team on FB if we lose though. lol!
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:48 pm

Nothing new there then.🙄.
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Just heard weve loaned Josh Mullin to Accies.Cant get my head round this.Was expecting him back in the fold soon.Christ we're down to the bare bones as it is and seriously can't afford to lose any more especially of Joshs quality. This time I will question Davies logic here.Optomism for the coming season is diminishing by the week.Absolutly baffling. 🤔🙄.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:34 pm

On top of that Kabia is out injured for 8 weeks & he’s wanting to bring in cover for him. Surely the obvious thing is not to loan Mullin.

That said Martindale is claiming that Josh wanted to go out on loan for more game time.
    Troy

Post by Troy Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm

Sorry Bertie.Not buying into that.He would have gotten game time with us when he came back from his illness imo.Sore one to take.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:05 pm

I’m with you Troy, just reporting what is being said.

Troy likes this post

orco
    orco

Post by orco Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:13 am

Yes, Josh leaving is a strange one but it's not the first time I've been surprised at what he's done. He left Livi just as we were promoted to the SPL to go to Championship Ross County. Then when he left them in the middle of a season to return to us I thought  what's that about. 🤔 The move to Hamilton though is the weirdest one yet and the reasons being given don't add up. He'd surely get back into the team when he is fully fit since most folk rate him quite highly. The stuff about the new baby is baffling. Football players become new fathers all the time. Anyway if he doesn't want to stay then it's best he goes. It just seems a pity and not in Livi's interest at this time.

On the Aberdeen game sadly I can't see us getting anything out of it

Last edited by orco on Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:55 pm

We'll see how he gets on at Accies before getting too upset, hasn't been that great for us recently, and has had a rocky time of it during the pre season and cup games with covid etc. Hopefully he gets back to full fitness at Accies and does a good job for them, then comes back to us in Jan.
    Troy

Post by Troy Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:01 pm

By which time it could be too late L/F.I will be wrong of course as usual,but just sayin.🤷‍�.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:03 pm

orco wrote:Yes, Josh leaving is a strange one but it's not the first time I've been surprised at what he's done. He left Livi just as we were promoted to the SPL to go to Championship Ross County. Then when he left them in the middle of a season to return to us I thought  what's that about. 🤔 The move to Hamilton though is the weirdest one yet and the reasons being given don't add up. He'd surely get back into the team when he is fully fitba since most folk rate him quite highly. The stuff about the new baby is baffling. Football players become new fathers all the time. Anyway if he doesn't want to stay then it's best he goes. It just seems a pity and not in Livi's interest at this time.

On the Aberdeen game sadly I can't see us getting anything out of it

Yeah Orco he wasn't getting games as a first choice starter at County, and isn't just now with us, due to having had covid and not doing a proper pre season etc, looks like he doesn't like sitting out of the starting eleven and wants to be involved on match days, and would rather be at a team he'll start games with than work his way to fitness and try to get back in the team.

The way Martindale is setting us out wont help, having the FB's playing down the wing, and the wingers in a midfield role behind the striker, competition for places has prob got a lot stiffer for him and Forrest this season. Shinnie signing will make it one less available in that position too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:42 am