The Livi Room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Lexi Collector
Geraden
Achilles
mozam76
KeekTennant
spiggle
cptn_hooch
LiviCub
Contemporary
orco
Smithy
Durnford
sunderland
Liviforever
Auld Nick
forzalfc
Edward snowdon
ianlivi
djs9750
Afro
EdinburghLivi
LiviLion
26 posters

Transfer Rumours, Players In/Out

EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Transfer Rumours, Players In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours, Players In/Out

Post by EdinburghLivi Wed May 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Ade Akinfenwa to Livingston. I heard from Lexi.

Burchill has said that we'll be having a smaller squad next season, which is good to hear. The size of the squad McGlynn bought was ridiculous and basically gave no chance to the younger guys coming through.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Transfer Rumours, Players In/Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours, Players In/Out

Post by Liviforever Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 pm

More concerned with what quality we'll be left with/have. No point just being cannon fodder and being down bottom of the league again or the att will be sub 600.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 pm

LiviLion wrote:Jack Beaumont's away. Thought he showed potential to go on and be a good player any time I saw him play.

That's a real shame - thought he deserved a chance
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 pm

EdinburghLivi wrote:Ade Akinfenwa to Livingston. I heard from Lexi.

Burchill has said that we'll be having a smaller squad next season, which is good to hear. The size of the squad McGlynn bought was ridiculous and basically gave no chance to the younger guys coming through.

Akinfenwa is huge!

Are you sure you didn't just hear Lexi swearing & you thought he said Ade Akinfenwa?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Thu May 14, 2015 12:45 am

Think he was chucking that guys name about coming to us last season too. Laughing
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 am

I can confirm Akinfenwa is on his way to Livingston now to sign a PCA. He's just stopped at Westmorland services where he's bought 3 durex fetherlite and a Twix.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Thu May 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Akinfenwa would have bought more than a single Twix mate!
    LiviCub
    LiviCub

Post by LiviCub Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Fri May 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Released or just out of contract?

Might want to sign him back up when we eventually get the embargo lifted but his name is on that list for any offer he can get for him to keep his options open.

Doubt any of our players will be sitting there waiting on Livi getting their act together and wouldn't be open to offers from other clubs if they're out of contract.

Wouldn't have been that bothered about Sives going up until the last two games he played in, but like a lot of our players that got us to safety in the final 7 games, he made a good contribution and played well. Helped to keep 2 clean sheets in those games too. My main worry would be how he'd do without Gallagher beside him.
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Sives was really bad at certain points in the season and solid in other periods. I don't think injuries helped but I think we can get better.

Gallagher looks like he may be going to jail after being found guilty in his case. Glad we got the best of him last season.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat May 16, 2015 12:36 am

Sounds like they don't know who did what to the guy so both of them are getting done with using the baseball bat on him.
    Durnford

Post by Durnford Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 am

Strangely Kevin Walker is still turning up for goalkeeper training - maybe its an arrangement until he gets another club?
    orco
    orco

Post by orco Sat May 16, 2015 11:49 am

I saw Darren Cole going about when I was up for my season ticket yesterday. Incidentally I see that Bobby Barr has signed a one year deal with Morton. I still get annoyed at that whole episode with Collins and Hughes getting rid of him! Mad
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Sat May 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Everything about that Collins & Hughes saga pisses me off tbh. It's so blatantly obvious they tapped up the job themselves and went behind Bollan's back and our board fell for it.

Pair of absolute scummy wankers.
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Sat May 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Explains why Collins was bigging Scougall up at every opportunity when he was doing his tv work, fecker was in for a percentage of his transfer fee.

LiviLion
    LiviLion

Post by LiviLion Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Gary Glen released now too.
    Lexi Collector
    Lexi Collector
    Admin

Post by Lexi Collector Mon May 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Gym.. swimming and run Done. A can see Livi winning the league this year Like! ayo

Not my words, the words of Darren Cole on Twitter. Reckon he's set to stay from that. Btw, where did you read that about Glen? I thought until around November he did alright, was probably our joint-best player with Gallagher unto a point. Didn't get much of a look in afterwards though and never really fitted into Burchill's system which kept us up. He would've been a big earner too. Good luck to him, my guess would be Raif.
    Auld Nick
    Auld Nick

Post by Auld Nick Tue May 19, 2015 12:38 am

Sives away too according to the Lion's Den citing the Daily Record
    ianlivi

Post by ianlivi Tue May 19, 2015 6:16 pm

According to Callum Carson on twittet Mark Burchill has agreed on a contract and expectes to sign Monday - progress hopefully. Maybe new owners in sight hence Mark signing?
    Liviforever
    Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Tue May 19, 2015 7:03 pm

If Burchill signs a contract then either Rankine will no longer have his shares or we're in for more penalty points and fines.

Hopefully it'll be the former and we can start seeing what kind of team we'll have for this season when players get signed up.
    djs9750

Post by djs9750 Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Does the signing ban include coaches as well?
    ianlivi

Post by ianlivi Tue May 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Good point especially as Mark was going to register as a player for next season. Strange that he will not be signing contract until next week, is that because he expects new owners to be in place by then maybe?
    EdinburghLivi
    EdinburghLivi
    Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi Tue May 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Where did everyone hear about Gary Glen?

Never mind, the PFA Scotland list...
    Afro
    Afro

Post by Afro Tue May 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Danny Mullen signs for another two years, going by his Twitter. Fantastic news. Cole and Talbot signed up, along with Burchill penning a new deal would be a great way to go into the summer period.

That, and Rankine officially being gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm